Monday, March 17, 2014

Demon Lord – new book cover showcase

I wanted to re-do all my book covers to improve them, since I didn’t have much time to do the original covers because I published 30 books in two months. I haven’t had time until recently, and admit that some of the negative comments on Amazon about the Demon Lord covers lighted a fire under me to do it sooner rather than later.

I’ve recently uploaded the new covers to Smashwords, and hope these are more appealing than the original covers.


I’d love to hear what everyone thinks of the new covers.

New
Old












New
Old











New
     
Old











New
     
Old











New
   
Old











New
   
Old













I still like the original cover for Dark Domain, so haven’t created a new cover for this one.












Don’t forget that the latest book in the series, When Angels Fall, is now available from Apple iBookstore, Barnes & Noble and Kobo, and you can read a free sample on Smashwords. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment