Monday, March 24, 2014

Showcase Your Books


If you’re an author of fantasy, science fiction or romance (and all sub-genres), I would like to offer you the opportunity to showcase your books on my blog.

To take advantage of this, all you need to do is send an email to fantasyauthor21@gmail.com with the following:

- An article of no more than 500 words, telling readers about you and your book, your new release, any giveaways or specials you’re offering, your virtual book tour, or anything else regarding your book or journey as an author. (Note that I will proofread it for typos and grammatical errors.)

- It isn’t compulsory, but I recommend that you include a JPG attachment of your book cover, and/or an extract.

- Your back cover blurb.

- Between one to three purchase links.

- Links to your author website and blog.

Once I receive the above information, I will send you an email with the date I’ve scheduled you in for. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to check that all the information is received, so, if some information isn’t included in your request, I will assume you made the conscious choice to omit it and the post will go live without it.

*** If you have more than one book you would like showcased on my blog, please send a separate email for each book, unless it’s a series.

I look forward to receiving your submissions, and hope the extra exposure will make you more sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment